Jaguar is an automaker that is constantly innovating and thinking of ways to improve its luxurious core lineup. The biggest changes found in the 2021 models of new Jaguar cars are in the redesigned and refreshed F-PACE crossover SUV and the redesigned XF mid-size sedan. As always, these updates are focused on providing drivers with a premium combination of luxury, speed, and superior craftsmanship. Here at Jaguar Peabody, we are thrilled to have these refreshed and new 2021 Jaguar models arriving in our showroom soon.
2021 Jaguar F-PACE
For 2021, this ultra-luxury midsize SUV gets a premium refresh, emphasizing its style, cabin, and available powertrains. On the exterior, drivers will find a new rear fascia along with new LED headlights. Stepping into the cabin of the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE, you will find an easy-to-use 11.4-inch touchscreen with the Pivi Pro infotainment system. Integrated with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, this system is now easier to use and provides you with over-the-air updates.
When you buy this midsize SUV, you’ll have three engine options, all with an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive.
- 0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder good for 246 horsepower
- 335-horsepower 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder
- 0-liter turbocharged mile hybrid that cranks out 395 horsepower
2021 Jaguar XF Sedan
This premium midsize sedan receives a series of updates for 2021. You will find:
- New lighting and new grille
- 4-inch touchscreen
- Digital climate controls and digital instrument cluster
- Two available powertrains, both with available all-wheel-drive
- Now-standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with over-the-air updates
No matter which new Jaguar vehicle you’re interested in, you can take it for a test drive once it arrives here at Jaguar Peabody.